Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry recipe. You can cook prawns curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns curry:
- Take 500 gm of tiger prawns.
- Prepare 250 gm of onion.
- Get 250 gm of tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 spoon of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Take 1/2 spoon of salt ya test ke according.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds paste.
- Take 1 spoon of cumin seeds paste.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of kasmiri Red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 3-4 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
Steps to make Prawns curry:
- Prawns ko saaf kar ke ache se wash kar le.
- Fir tomatoes and onion ko barik cut kar le.
- Ek bowl me ginger garlic paste coriander paste cumin paste and baki masale mila le.
- Ab gas on kar ke kdayi chdaye or oil dale.
- Oil garamhone par cumin seeds dale fir chopped tomato dale or pink hone tak bhune.
- Fir mix kiye huye masale ko dale 2-3 spn watar dal kar masale ko oil chhodne tak bhune.
- Fir chopped tomato dale.
- Jab tomato soft ho jaye tab prawns ko dal kar mix karein or 1 geelas pani dal kar pakaye.
- Gravy jab gadi Ho jaye to gas band kar ke chopped coriander leaves dal kar mix kar le.
If you find this Prawns curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.