Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Get 1 of medium roaster chicken.
- Provide 3 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil for cooking.
- Get 1/2 tbs of tumeric powder.
- Use 1 of heaped tbs mixed powder.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tbs curry powder.
- You need 1 tbs of jeera powder.
- Provide 1/4 tbs of coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger & garlic paste.
- Use 1 of medium + 1 large onion.
- Provide of Garam masala.
- Use 2 of whole bay leaves.
- Use 1 of large cinnamon sticks.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of cardamom pods.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Cut Chicken into desired pieces. Wash and drain thoroughly. Cut medium potatoes into 4 slices..
- Chop onions, garlic and ginger into small pieces..
- Place oil into a pot on medium flame. Add garam masala ingredients.
- After a minute, add garlic and ginger and stir until golden brown..
- Add onions and turn flame on high heat and cook until mostly brown. Lower the heat and add lid until it becomes soft and tender.
- Add (2 pinches of) salt and pepper to taste, all the spices (listed in ingredients). At this point, put the flame high and cook for 1-2 minutes and then add few drops of water..
- Once stirred, place lid on and cook between 9-11 minutes on low heat.
- Once masala spices has turned dark, add your chicken and stir well. Cover once again until the water gets absorbed and evaporated. Cook on medium heat..
- Add cut potatoes and continue to cook for 7-8 minutes, until half soft..
- Add more water (up to 1.5 cup) and make sure it cooks well into the chicken and potatoes for 10-12 minutes..
- Once cooked and half of water has evaporated, garnish with coriander and you have finished..
- Serve with boiled rice, paratha’s or alone..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.