Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mom's Curry Couscous Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Curry Couscous Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Curry Couscous Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's curry couscous salad recipe. To make mom's curry couscous salad you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Curry Couscous Salad:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of couscous, cooked and cooled.
- Use 1 can of 15.5-ounce chickpeas, drained.
- Get 4 of green onion tops, chopped.
- Provide 2 of carrots, medium dice.
- Use 2 of celery stalks, medium dice.
- Take 1/2 cup of golden raisins.
- Get of Dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Use 3/4 tsp of ground Malabar black pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of red curry powder (McCormick).
- Get 3/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- Take 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
Instructions to make Mom's Curry Couscous Salad:
- Combine the couscous, chickpeas, green onions, carrots, celery, and golden raisins in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, curry powder, allspice, and sea salt. Whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add the dressing to the couscous mixture and stir to combine letting dressing coat well..
- Let the couscous salad sit in the refrigerator for the flavors to marry and serve cold..
If you find this Mom's Curry Couscous Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.