Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai green chicken curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Prepare of Paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take Handful of fresh coriander- stalks and leaves.
- Take 1 tbspn of fish sauce (soy sauce will do if you can’t get fish sauce).
- Use 1 of lime – zest.
- Provide 1/2 of lime – juice.
- Provide 1 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Take 1 of thumb size piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 of thumb size piece of garlic.
- Get 1 of large chilli – I used red but green good too.
- Use 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Get 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- Get 1 piece of lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste.
- You need 1 tbspn of olive oil.
- Provide of Grind black pepper.
- Get of Curry.
- Get 500 g of chicken breast cut into chunks.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk (400 milk).
- You need 1/4 tin of water – use coconut milk tin.
- You need 1 tbspn of salt.
- Get of Fresh green veggies – I pre cooked fine green beans and tenderstem broccoli before adding them to the curry at the end. Any green veg will do.
- Take of Garnish.
- Provide 1 of spring onion chopped small.
- Take 1 of large red chilli for garnish.
- Prepare 1 handful of coriander.
- Take of Lime wedge.
- Prepare of Serve with Jasmin rice.
Instructions to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Blitz all the paste ingredients together till you get a smooth paste. Then fry the paste in a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of mins. Then add the chicken breast and cook for another few mins till brown..
- Then add the coconut milk, water and salt. Stir and simmer for 10/15 mins or so till fragrant and chicken is cooked through. Add cooked veggies the end and serve over Jasmin rice and garnish. Easy and yummy !!.
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.