Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry – Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry – Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avial (mixed vegetable curry – kerala style) recipe. You can cook avial (mixed vegetable curry – kerala style) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry – Kerala Style):
- Get 1/2 cup of each of mixed veggies (Raw banana, Drumstick, beans, carrots, sweet potato, yam, eggplant, bottlegourd).
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Get 2-3 of green chilies.
- Get 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Get 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Steps to make Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry – Kerala Style):
- In a pan cook, covered all the veggies in 1 cup water and a pinch of turmeric powder for 8-10 minutes or till they turns soft, but not mushy..
- Grind the coconut, cumin seeds and green chilies to a coarse paste..
- Add the ground coconut paste followed by the……
- …..yoghurt and salt. Mix well and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the curry leaves and switch off the flame..
- Pour this tempering over the prepared avial and serve with steamed rice (preferably Kerala brown rice)..
If you find this Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry – Kerala Style) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.