Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you only need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- Get 750 grams of deshelled prawns.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 50 grams of cashew nuts.
- Take 3 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut milk or 1/4 coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
- Take Handful of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get For of Optional:.
- Take 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Get 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of cinnamon bark.
- Get 1 of mace.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black cumin /shah jeera.
- Use 2-3 of cardamom.
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- Deshell, devein, and clean the prawns..
- Prep: Cut onions and tomatoes. Make a ginger-garlic paste..
- Crush some plain garlic and cut green chillies..
- Heat butter in pan..
- Cook onions until translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste. Cook until onions are brown..
- Add tomatoes. Add salt and turmeric. Cook until completely soft..
- While the tomatoes cook, there's the optional choice of making your own coconut milk. Take 1/4 fresh coconut. Blend it. Add 1/4 cup of water. Blend again.
- . Strain the mixture to get coconut milk..
- Add cashew nuts. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Take ice cold water in a blender. Put the tomato-onion mixture and blend it all..
- Heat a pan with a little oil. Cook prawns until pink. Optionally, one can add spices given in the second ingredients section while doing this, but since we're adding garam masala to the curry, it isn't necessary..
- Heat a pan with oil. Add the crushed garlic. Cook until transparent or it starts sticking to the bottom. Add cumin and green chillies. Let it cook for a minute. Now add curry leaves. Wait until the sputtering stops..
- Add the tomato-onion mixture. Let it cook for a minute until you see a little oil on top..
- Add coconut milk. Add prawns. Cook for 5 minutes. Add chilli powder and coriander powder. Cook for another 5 minutes. Taste and adjust. Taste prawn too to see that it's cooked, but don't overcook it (it must be C-shaped not You-shaped by the end)..
- Add garam masala. Dice coriander and add it..
- Serve with rice. Garnish with lemon wedges..
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.