Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi sire ka salan/goat head curry recipe. To make hyderabadi sire ka salan/goat head curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry:
- Provide 1 of Goat Head.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder roasted.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies slit.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Meat Masala (optional).
- Use 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 2-3 of Onions thinly sliced and fried.
- Use 1 of "Cinnamon stick.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
Steps to make Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry:
- First of all, the most important thing is to clean the parts of the head very carefully. Rinse under running water thoroughly to remove any grime or dirt. Be careful about that. The bones are really hard and you might end up hurting your hands. Keep that aside..
- Heat a tablespoon of Oil in a Pressure Cooker. Add Cinnamon stick and the Caraway Seeds. Fry for a few seconds and add the Head parts along with the Ginger-garlic paste and all the other powdered spices along with half a small bunch of Coriander Leaves. Saute for about 5-10 minutes on a low heat and only then close the lid. Do not forget to add some water and pressure cook for 10 whistles or more accordingly..
- Add water as required and take care not to add glasses of it. Add two or three cups (measuring cup) only. Let the pressure settle down before opening the lid. In the meantime, deep fry sliced Onions and set aside in the freezer for 10 minutes. Spread them on a plate before doing so. After 5-10 minutes, you can easily crush the fried Onions..
- Add them to the cooked Head parts and mix well. Garnish with Garam Masala and the remaining half of the Coriander Leaves. Adjust Salt and allow it to simmer for 10 more minutes on a medium high heat. The gravy is usually semi thick. So keep the consistency according to that. And if required, add some hot water. Enjoy with Naans, Rumaali Rotis and Parathas..
If you find this Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.