Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer, aubergine & cashew curry recipe. You can have paneer, aubergine & cashew curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Take of Paste mix.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 20 g of ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide of Rest of the sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 250 ml of double cream.
- You need of The good stuff 🍆 🧀 🥜.
- Take 1 of aubergine.
- Take 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 200 g of paneer.
- Use 100 g of cashews.
- Provide 150 ml of natural yoghurt.
- You need of Serve with.
- Prepare of Rice 🍚.
Instructions to make Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Mix the paste ingredients and heat for 5 minutes..
- Mix the double cream, add some salt and set aside..
- Chop the aubergine into 3cm cubes and cook in vegetable oil until it starts to soften and brown..
- Cut up the paneer into small chunks and add to the pan with the cashews. Cook until everything has browned..
- Add the sauce back to the pan and heat through..
- Mix in the natural yoghurt and serve with rice..
If you find this Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.