Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken wings curry soup recipe. To cook easy chicken wings curry soup you need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup:
- Use of INGREDIENTS for Chicken Wings Curry.
- Provide 8 of chicken wings.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded cabbage.
- Take 1 cup of carrots.
- Get 1 cup of chopped pepper.
- Use 1 cup of sliced onion.
- Provide 1 cup of canned tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbs of garlic.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 cup of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of bullion knorr cube.
- Provide of INGREDIENTS OF Chinese Rice.
- Use 2 cups of white long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions.
- Take 1/2 cup of green pepper.
- Take 3 tbs of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup:
- Directions For Chicken Wings Curry Start with your wings, add 1/2 cu of oil to the put and let it heat up,Now add your garlic and onions till it’s transparent now add your wings and stir till it turns brown..
- Once it’s caramelized combine your turmeric and curry powder and in a bowl add water and mix together- add to the pot and add the /carrot/cabbage/tomatoes/onions/pepper/salt/bullion cube, add 2 cups of water and stir till combined, cover to cook for 3 minutes.Your delicious curry soup is good to go. You can substitute the chicken wings with, chicken thighs, turkey wings and thighs, goat meat or even fish..
- Directions for the Chinese rice Start by adding some vegetable oil to the skillet and let it heat up, add the onions and let it caramelize. Now add the vegetables and stir continuously for 1 minute, now add the salt/ curry powde r/bullion cube. Stir till combined and add the egg, keep stirring till it’s completely fried. Now get your parboiled rice and stir till combined. Add the soy sauce and toss for a minute. Your delicious Chinese Rice is good to Go !!! Enjoy.
If you find this Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.