Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pork curry northeast indian style(super spicy) recipe. You can cook easy pork curry northeast indian style(super spicy) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy):
- Use of Ingredients.
- Provide 1 lb of Pork(preferably a cut with a some fats, can use pork belly or ribs).
- Take 1 medium of Tomato.
- Use 1 medium of Onion.
- Use 2 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of Crushed Ginger.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Grounded Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 of Dried Ghost Chilli(Bhut Jolokia).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt to taste(adjust according to your taste).
- Provide 1 bunch of Culantro(not Cilantro,found in Asian Grocery Markets).
Steps to make Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy):
- Cut the pork into 2-3 cm pieces, wash it properly and put it in a pressure cooker.
- Now chop the onion and tomato into fine pieces and add to the pork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients as well, (crush the ghost Chilli if you are using).
- Mix everything well, close the lid and pressure cook it till 5-6 whistles.
- Now remove the lid and throw in the Culantro(finely chopped) and let it simmer for a minute.
- Serve it with hot steamed rice and ice cold water.
If you find this Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.