Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumro-chingri'r dalna(pumpkin and prawn curry) recipe. You can have kumro-chingri'r dalna(pumpkin and prawn curry) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry):
- Use 250 gms of Prawns(shelled and deveined).
- Take 300 grams of Pumpkin(peel divide in 5cm cubes).
- Get 150 grams of Potatoes (cut in 4cm cubes).
- Get 20 gms of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 of Dried red chillies.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 2 of Cardamoms.
- You need 1 pc of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 pc of Cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 35 grams of Mustard oil.
- Provide 15 grams of Sugar.
- Use 10 grams of salt.
Steps to make Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry):
- Heat mustard oil until smoking gently. Now fry marinated prawns on medium heat for 1minute, don't overfry, set aside. Fry pumpkin and potatoes lightly in the same oil for few minutes, set aside..
- Now temper with dried red chillies, bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and cumin seeds. Now add chopped tomatoes and fry for two minutes. Then add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, ginger paste and salt. Mix all the masala very well, saute until raw smell is gone..
- Now add fried pumpkin and potatoes.When spices dry out add a splash of water and continue frying. Then add fried prawns. Saute with the spices for 2minutes. Now add one cup hot water and sugar..
- Cover until potatoes are tender. Add slit green chillies, ghee. Turn off heat, cover and rest. Serve with hot rice..
If you find this Kumro-Chingri'r Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.