Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai green chicken curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green chicken curry:
- Provide of Paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare Handful of fresh coriander- stalks and leaves.
- Get 1 tbspn of fish sauce (soy sauce will do if you can’t get fish sauce).
- You need 1 of lime – zest.
- Provide 1/2 of lime – juice.
- Take 1 of onions.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 of thumb size piece of garlic.
- Get 1 of large chilli – I used red but green good too.
- You need 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Get 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- Take 1 piece of lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of olive oil.
- You need of Grind black pepper.
- Provide of Curry.
- Use 500 g of chicken breast cut into chunks.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk (400 milk).
- Provide 1/4 tin of water – use coconut milk tin.
- You need 1 tbspn of salt.
- Get of Fresh green veggies – I pre cooked fine green beans and tenderstem broccoli before adding them to the curry at the end. Any green veg will do.
- Get of Garnish.
- Take 1 of spring onion chopped small.
- Use 1 of large red chilli for garnish.
- Take 1 handful of coriander.
- You need of Lime wedge.
- You need of Serve with Jasmin rice.
Steps to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Blitz all the paste ingredients together till you get a smooth paste. Then fry the paste in a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of mins. Then add the chicken breast and cook for another few mins till brown..
- Then add the coconut milk, water and salt. Stir and simmer for 10/15 mins or so till fragrant and chicken is cooked through. Add cooked veggies the end and serve over Jasmin rice and garnish. Easy and yummy !!.
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.