Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe. You can cook brinjal curry in coconut gravy using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry in coconut gravy:
- Get 8-10 of long brinjals.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbs of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Take 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 2 strands of curry leaves.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- Prepare 1 tbs of jeera.
- You need 1 tbs of dhania powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbs of sambar powder.
- Get as needed of Water.
Steps to make Brinjal curry in coconut gravy:
- Wash and Cut the brinjal into 4 slits.
- Chop tomato, ginger. Grate the coconut.
- Make ready jeera, hing and curry leaves.
- Blend the tomato, ginger and coconut to a smooth paste.
- Deep fry the brinjals.
- In kadai, add oil, jeera, hing, curry leaves. Saute for few minutes..
- Then add the smooth coconut paste, add salt, turmeric powder.
- Then add dhania powder, garam masala, sambar powder. Let it simmer for few minutes to release the oil..
- Then add the fried brinjals into the gravy. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Now no onion garlic brinjal curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry in coconut gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.