Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Drumstick – Mango Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick – Mango Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick – Mango Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick – mango curry recipe. To cook drumstick – mango curry you need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick – Mango Curry:
- Prepare 1/4 kg of drumstick chopped into 3" pieces.
- Use 1 cup of Toor dal.
- Use 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Get As needed of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Jaggery powder.
- You need of For frying fresh masala.
- Get 4-6 of red chilli.
- Take 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of coriander seeds.
- Provide 4-5 of methi seeds.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- You need of For grinding.
- You need 1/4 cup of peeled and chopped mangoes.
- You need 1 clove of tamarind.
- You need 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Take of For seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of cooking / coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of red chilli broken.
- Take As needed of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Drumstick – Mango Curry:
- Pressure cook toor dal mashy..
- Combine drumsticks, chopped onion, Salt, Jaggery powder and 2-3 cup of water in a vessel..
- Cover and Cook in medium flame until softness..
- Add finely cooked toor dal, mix well and allow it to boil for 2 minutes..
- In the meantime fry masala in a pan with low flame except turmeric powder and curry leaves..
- When you get good aroma, turn off the flame and add turmeric powder, curry leaves, saute for few seconds..
- Grind smoothly masala by adding grated coconut, tamarind, mangoes and some water..
- Transfer the ground masala in to cooked veggies..
- Bring it to boil and continue cook on low flame for 5-6 minutes, while stirring occasionally to get good taste of masala..
- In the same pan heat cooking oil, let crackle mustard seeds, fry red chilli and add some curry leaves, add in to curry..
- Cover a plate on curry, turn off the flame and serve in hot..
If you find this Drumstick – Mango Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.