Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Peanut Kanda Poha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Kanda Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Kanda Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut kanda poha recipe. To make peanut kanda poha you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut Kanda Poha:
- Prepare 2 cup of washed jada poha.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted peanut powder.
- You need 3 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of green Chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of saunf/fennel seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 6-8 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 of Pomegranate.
- Take 2 tbsp of Bhavnagari gathia.
Instructions to make Peanut Kanda Poha:
- Add salt, sugar,green chilli and roasted peanut powder and mix well in washed Poha..
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard,cumin, saunf,curry leaves, which starts cracking add asafoetida, turmeric powder and onion and saute till onion turns pink. Add poha peanut mixture and mix well..
- Add add desiccated coconut, coriander mix well and cook for4-5 mins. On slow flame. Turn off gas, add lemon juice mix properly serve hot YUMMY tasty easymade quickmade onepot meal in a plate garnish with,coconut, coriander, pomegranate and Bhavnagari Gathia..
If you find this Peanut Kanda Poha recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.