Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and egg curry recipe. To cook chicken and egg curry you need 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Egg Curry:
- Use 450 gms of Zorabian Breast Boneless Chicken (Cut into pieces).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes (Cut into pieces).
- Get 3 of Eggs or (As needed)(Boiled).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of As required Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White Pepper Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fennel Seeds Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Eastern Chicken Masala.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- Use 2-4 tbsp of Oil/Ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide of Few Peppercorns.
- Get 2 of Cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of " stick Cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Get Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 2 of Whole Red Kashmiri Chillies.
- Provide 2 sprigs of Curry Leaves (2 Sprig).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Hot Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Steps to make Chicken and Egg Curry:
- Firstly, wash the chicken pieces and drain out the water from the chicken and keep aside..
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into pieces and keep aside..
- In a large bowl, add chicken pieces, potatoes, curd, milk, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, white pepper powder, black pepper powder, fennel seeds powder, cumin powder and Eastern Chicken Masala and marinate for few hours or overnight..
- Blend together tomatoes, green chillies and coriander leaves and keep aside..
- Steam the eggs. Remove the shell. Make slits on each egg and keep aside..
- Heat Oil/Ghee. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, whole pepper, cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, Asafoetida and whole red kashmiri chillies..
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and onions and saute till translucent. Add coriander leaves and saute for a minute..
- Add only the chicken pieces and the potatoes from the marinated chicken and saute nicely for about 5 minutes..
- Add the remaining marinated Masala and cook well till masala is coated to the chicken and potatoes..
- Add the tomato-chilli-coriander paste and cover and cook till oil appears at the surface. Add hot water and cover and cook till the chicken and potatoes are tender..
- At this stage, add the boiled eggs and cover and cook for few minutes till the eggs are coated with the masala..
- Garnish with lemon juice and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice, rotis etc..
If you find this Chicken and Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.