Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer pakoda curry recipe i paneer pakora gravy recipe i paneer pakora masala curry i recipe. You can cook paneer pakoda curry recipe i paneer pakora gravy recipe i paneer pakora masala curry i using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I:
- You need 1 bowl of Besan flour.
- Take 300 gm of Paneer.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Beaking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Chat masala.
- Take of For making Curry.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 3 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1tbsp of Coriander leaf.
- Provide as required of Powder spices.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tomatto paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 2 of Onion paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Oil.
- Prepare of Whole spices.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of Termeric.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinemun.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaf.
Steps to make Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I:
- How to make Paneer Pakoda — In a bowl, take a 250 gram flour besan, red chili powder, chaat masala, baking soda powder, salt according to taste and add water and make batter..
- Put oil in a fry pan and heat it Put the paneer in a batter and fry it in oil and fry it on medium flame.
- Fry the paneer pakoras from both the sides and then take it out in a plate.
- How to make Paneer Pakora Curry —- Put oil in the pan and heat it.
- Add the whole spiced cinnamon, small cardamom, standing spices, cloves, bay leaves, and roasted till it smells. Add onion and fry for 10 minutes..
- Add garlic ginger paste and roast it for 10 minutes Add tomato paste and roast it for 2 minutes.
- Add all the spices powder Red Chilli, Kashmiri Red Chilli, Pepper Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Salt to taste, Garam Masala powder Add cumin powder and fry it for 15 minutes..
- Add a little water to the spices and fry it well. Add a glass of water to the spices to make gravy and cook until it comes to a boil..
- Now mix the paneer in the spices and cover and cook for 1 minute..
- Add chopped green chilli, coriander leaf and mix it with spices. Paneer Pakora curry is ready and we can enjoy this pander pakora curry with Roti, Rice.Paratha,and Nan.
- Pl see the youtube video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.