Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe. You can have ghosty chicken katsu curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ghosty chicken katsu curry:
- You need 1 of onion (chopped in big chunks).
- You need 1 of big size potato (chopped in big chucks).
- Take 2 of carrot (chopped in big chucks).
- Take 1/2 of butternut squash (chopped in big chucks).
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Provide 1/2 block of Japanese curry paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Chicken tonkatsu.
- Provide 1 pack of chicken fillets.
- Get 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1 cup of plain four.
- Use 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Japanese rice – check out my recipe of how to make perfect Japanese rice.
- Prepare of Small piece of nori sheet and cut out some eyes and mouth shape.
- Take of Sriracha sauce for ghost tear.
Instructions to make Ghosty chicken katsu curry:
- In a medium highheat saucepan, put about 1 tbsp cooking oil in, add onions, potato, butternut squashs and carrots in. Stir well.
- Add 4 small blocks of Japanese curry paste in and add some water. Mix all the ingredients together. Put in lid on, turn to low hwat and let it simmer..
- Place flour and breadcrumbs in different plate. Beat the egg in a bowl. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dust chicken with flour, then coated in egg then breadcrumbs..
- Heat up your pan of wok then add vegetable cooking oil until medium high heat. Add chicken in one at the time cook until one side cooked about 6-8 min then turn over and cook for another 5 min. Then take them out and place on kitchen towels to get rid of the oil. Slice them pieces of chicken up..
- Pour some curry sauce in a serving bowl. Form some sushi rice into long tear drop to make a ghosty shape. Decorate with nori sheet to make ghost eyes and mouth. You can add sriracha sauce to make ghost tear too!.
If you find this Ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.