Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai chicken meatballs curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken meatballs curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken meatballs curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken meatballs curry recipe. To make thai chicken meatballs curry you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai chicken meatballs curry:
- Prepare 1 pound of ground chicken.
- Take 4 cloves of minced garlic (or 1tsp garlic paste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 2 stalks of green herbs(or green onions).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare For of the curry:.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder (garam masala.).
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.(homemade.).
- Get as required of Lemon zest(optional.).
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take Handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take as required of Oil for deep frying.
- You need For of chicken broth:.
- Prepare 2-3 slices of carrot.
- Get 1 of small medium size onion.
- Provide 1 Bunch of spinach.
- You need 2-3 of beans.
- Take some of chicken pieces.
Instructions to make Thai chicken meatballs curry:
- In a bowl,mix the ground chicken,ginger,herb leaves,salt,and pepper,2 to 3 tsp corn flour,until well combined. Add oil as well.Then make a pakoda shape or can make a round shape ball of your choice..
- In a large skillet, add oil on a medium heat.Place the chicken meat in a skillet and let it turn Brown on both the side for 2 to 3 min.Remove the meat from pan and keep aside..
- For chicken broth,I prefer a homemade with healthy choice. For this,boil the onion,2 to 3 green beans,bunch of herbs leaves,2 to 3 chicken pieces, 1 to 3 spinach leaves,In the same skillet over medium heat add garlic,and cook until fragrant, for a min. Stir the bay leaf,garam masala powder,red chilli powder,and add the coconut milk,chicken broth,and lemon juice,mix it properly,bring it to a boil in a low flame..
- Place the meat back in the curry sauce,in a low flame for about 10 to 15 mins or till the meat is well cooked. Add in some lime juice to taste tangy,switch off the flame and serve it with rice and top it with fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this Thai chicken meatballs curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.