Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage with fennel seeds curry recipe. You can have cabbage with fennel seeds curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry:
- Provide 2 Tbs of Canola oil.
- You need of Generous pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chana Dal or Yellow split peas (Optional).
- Use 2 tbs of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Whole Dried Red chilies (Optional).
- Take 3 Cups of shredded Green Cabbage.
- Take 1 of Diced potato.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander Cumin Seed powder.
- Use 1-2 Tsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry:
- Take oil in wide pan over medium heat. When oil is hot enough put asafoetida, mustard seeds and Chana dal. As soon as the mustard seeds start to pop add fennel seeds and red chilies (I didn’t add)..
- Allow dal to get red and chilies to turn dark..
- Now, add cabbage, potatoes and add salt. Mix them well. and cook for a minute..
- Cover the pan, turn the heat to low and cook for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked. If needed, add water..
- Uncover the lid and add Chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander cumin seed powder..
- Stir and cook for another minute or two. Serve hot with Chapati, bread or rice..
If you find this Cabbage with Fennel Seeds Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.