Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato N Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato N Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato n mushroom curry recipe. To cook potato n mushroom curry you need 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato N Mushroom Curry:
- You need 2 of potatoes (large).
- Use 1 Cup of button mushrooms.
- Take 1 Cup of peas Frozen , thawed.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger piece.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Use 1/4 Teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Provide 2 pods of cardamom.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of chilly red powder.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of masala chat.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of coriander leaves fresh , chopped.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of oil.
Steps to make Potato N Mushroom Curry:
- Wash, peel and cube the potatoes. place submerged in water (to prevent discoloring) and set aside..
- Coarsely shop the button mushrooms and set aside..
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. julienne the ginger. slit the green chillies. chop the tomato. set aside..
- In a kadai or wok, heat oil..
- When the oil is hot enough, add the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and bay leaf..
- When the seeds just start to pop and brown, add the ginger, garlic and green chillies. stir for 10 seconds..
- Add the finely chopped onion and mix till it turns translucent. add the turmeric and mix well..
- Add the tomatoes and a little salt. stir..
- When the tomatoes have released their juices, add the coriander powder and red chilly powder. cook on medium heat till the spice powders lose their raw smell..
- Add the potatoes, mushroom and peas. stir well to coat with the masala..
- Add a little water and cook covered on a medium – low flame till the potatoes are cooked through (about 10 minutes)..
- Test whether the potatoes are cooked by crushing a piece with a spoon. when done, add the garam masala and chat masala powders, mix well to coat evenly..
- Add the freshly chopped coriander leaves and stir. take it off the heat..
- Can be eaten with rice, rotis or naan bread..
If you find this Potato N Mushroom Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.