Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut eggplant curry recipe. To make coconut eggplant curry you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Eggplant Curry:
- Take 4 of Medium Sized Eggplant.
- Take 1/2 of Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Hung Curd.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Poppy Seeds Paste.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Mustard Seeds Paste.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Cashewnuts Paste.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Charmagaj Seeds.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Milk.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Take 3-4 of Green Chillies.
Steps to make Coconut Eggplant Curry:
- Cut the Eggplant into medium size pieces and clean properly..
- After cleaning the Eggplant pieces, put some salt and Turmeric Powder into the pieces, coat well and then fry in oil..
- Then take a heavy bottomed pan. Pour some oil in it. When the oil is heated, put the grated Coconut, Salt, Turmeric powder and Red Chilli powder in the oil and fry for 2 minutes..
- After 2 Minutes add Sugar, Poppy Seeds Paste, Mustard Seeds Paste, Cashewnuts Paste and Charmagaj Paste in the spice mixture and fry for 2 more minutes..
- After that Add the Coconut Milk, Curd and Milk in this spice mixture, Cover the pan with a lid and let the mixture boil for 5 more minutes..
- After 5 minutes, open the lid, and check if the oil comes out or not. If not boil it for another 2-3 minutes and If comes out then add the Eggplant and green chilli pieces in it and once again cover it for 2 more minutes..
- After 2 minutes put the flames off and serve it with roti/paratha. Bon Appetite!.
If you find this Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.