Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with shrimp paste recipe. To make chicken curry with shrimp paste you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste:
- Take 1 kg of Chicken.
- Take 350 gms of Shrimp.
- Use 5 of medium size Onions.
- Use 2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 50 gms of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 2 of Dried Red Chilies.
- Provide 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- Get 1-2 tea spoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Take 3 spoons of Mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 20-30 gms of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste:
- Heat up the oil in a kadhai and then add garam masala, bay leaves, dried red chilies into it. After the flavour gets off then add the chopped onion and fry it until it gets translucent. Now add the ginger and garlic paste and stir it until it gets rid of the raw flavour..
- After 2-3 mins add the chopped tomatoes. After that add the dry masala like coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Fry it and add some water if it becomes too dry..
- We have to add little bit water while frying otherwise it will get burnt. Now add the chicken and add the salt and sugar according to taste..
- Now add the shrimp paste immediately after adding the chicken. After that cook it very well..
- Now add some water after 7-10 mins and add the coconut milk into it. Now cover it with a lid and keep it in a low flame for about 15-20 mins..
- Finally add some coriander leaves and squeeze a lemon and switch off the flame. Now it's absolutely ready to serve!.
If you find this Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.