Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) recipe. To cook homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Use 1 of medium cauliflower.
- You need 1 of medium potato (optional, skip if you want very low carb).
- You need 1 tbsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree or 2 medium tomatoes (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of urud daal or chana daal (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of jeera for tampering the oil.
- Take 1-2 of dried red chilli(optional).
- You need of Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish – optional).
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala.
- Use of Salt and sugar.
Steps to make Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Dice potato..
- Grate ginger. Put turmeric, jeera powder and tomato in a bowl and make a paste with a little water..
- Put 1 tbsp oil in a pot and fry cauliflower florets for 1-2 min. The sides can be a little brown but make sure not to burn it. You should get a pleasant aroma. Take it out and keep it in bowl for later. If you are using potato you can fry those as well but it is not necessary if you want to save time..
- In the pot heat 1 tbsp oil. Put the urud daal/chana daal, dried red chilli and then add the jeera after 20 -30 sec. Make sure not to burn the daal. Add you spice mixture when the daal has taken a brown colour, approx 20-30 sec. Fry the spice, add a little more water, if needed, to prevent burning. Fry for 1-2 min..
- Add potato and cauliflower and fry for 3-4 min. Add a little water..
- Add 500 ml water (more if you want more gravy), bring to boil and simmer. Adjust salt and sugar. Simmer for 5 min. Add peas and simmer until you can break a cauliflower with your spatula. Add a little garam masala..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.