Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) recipe. To cook muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice):
- Provide 1 of big size rohu fish head.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gobindo bhog rice (Short grain rice).
- You need 1 of potato cut into cube.
- You need 1 of big size onion.
- Take 1 of big size tomato chopped.
- Prepare 4 of green chilli.
- Get 2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 3 tea spoon of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tea spoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tea spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tea spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of dried red chilli.
- You need 3-4 of Cardamom.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Sugar.
Instructions to make Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice):
- Merinat the fish head with salt and turmeric powder for 10-15 mins..
- Heat a pan add 2 tbl spoon mustard oil. fry the fish head properly and keep aside. now fry the potato cubes by adding slight salt and turmeric powder.keep the fried potatoes aside..
- Now add rest of the oil and add bay leaf,dried red chilli,cumin seeds, cinnamon and Cardamom saute for few seconds. Now add chopped onion and green chilli fry till golden brown..
- Add rice and saute till the aroma of rice spread..
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomato and salt cook for 10 mins..
- Add fried fish head and fried potato cubes along with turmeric, cumin and garam masala powder mix well.cook for 5 mins..
- Add 1 cup warm water mix well and cover it. Cook for 10-15 mins so that the rice is properly boil..
- Lastly add sugar and ghee cook for 2mins..
- Delicious fish head curry is ready to eat..
If you find this Muri ghonto (fish head curry with rice) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.