Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Get 1 kg of palak.
- Provide 1/2 kg of paneer.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use of Small piece of adrakh.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- First cut the sticks of the palak and boil the leaves in cooker with suffient water..
- Make 4-5 whistle on full flame and then cook on low flame for 10-15 min..
- Open the cooker and drain the water and cool the leaves to room temperature..
- Now grind them in the grinder to fine paste..
- Take a kadai and put chopped onions and saute till golden brown..
- Now grind the tomatoes,garlic cloves,adarakh and green chillies to a fine paste..
- Put the mix in the kadai and cook till dark red..
- Now add the grinded palak to the kadai and cook for 15-20 min on low flame.Stir in between..
- Cut the paneer pieces with a cutter and add to the palak in kadai and your palak paneer is ready to serve.HAPPY COOKING!.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.