Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable red thai curry recipe. To make chicken and vegetable red thai curry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 3 of chicken breast fillets diced.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 of sweet potato diced.
- Get 1 of Red pepper diced.
- Prepare 6 of mushrooms quartered.
- Take 1 can of water chestnuts.
- You need 1 of water.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 4 of servings of rice/bunch of cauliflower.
Instructions to make Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Put the oil in a medium sized pan and add the paste..
- Once the paste begins to dissolve, pour half a can of coconut milk and continue to stir until the paste has dissolved..
- Add the chicken and stir until the chicken turns colour..
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk into the saucepan..
- Add the vegetables and the water chestnuts including the chestnut water..
- Add water until all the vegetables are covered..
- Put sugar in and leave to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Serve with cauliflower or rice: Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil for 10 minutes. Once boiled drain the water and add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper for seasoning..
If you find this Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.