Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thaï Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thaï Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thaï vegetable soup recipe. To make thaï vegetable soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thaï Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Take 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Use 225 grams of tofu, cut in cubes.
- Provide 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 8 of white mushrooms, finely sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Thaï Vegetable Soup:
- In a pan, saute the garlic in the olive oil. When the garlic is golden, add the red curry paste and stir for 1 min..
- Add the coconut milk, the water, the green onions, the sugar, and the salt. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and let simmer for 5 min..
- Add the tofu. Let simmer for a few minutes then add the corn, the broccoli, the mushrooms, and the coriander..
- Serve when the broccoli begins to soften. Add pepper to taste..
If you find this Thaï Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.