Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouts corn tokri chaat recipe. To cook sprouts corn tokri chaat you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Take 1/4 cup of Indian corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sprouted moong.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- Take 1/8 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- Provide leaves of Few curry.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Ginger chilli paste.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Chaat masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1tbsp. of capsicum.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Beetroot.
- Use 1/4 cup of sweet curd.
- Use 2 tbsp. of Pomegranate seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of Coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Nylon sev.
- Use of For Tokri:-.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Besan.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Rava.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need Pinch of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds ginger chilli paste curry leaves and saute now add boiled corn salt sugar turmeric powder and red chilli powder saute properly. And turn off flame. Corn mixture is ready..
- Boil sprouted mung add salt and 1tsp. Oil. And strain in strainer.let it cool. Mix corn mixture. Add coriander. Mix well..
- For Tokari:- Take all 3 flour in paraat. Add oil salt and turmeric powder. And knead a tight dough. Cover and Leave for 10min. Roll big Roti and make strips. Take one bowl apply oil on a bottom side and stick all strips one by one as shown in fig. Apply water to stick all strips. And fry on mid. Flame. Tokari is ready..
- Now chopped boil potato capsicum tomato cucumber coriander and grate beet root and carrot. Mix chaat masala and salt. Mix properly.mix with sprouts mixture..
- Now Arrange tokari in serving plate. Fill sprouts and corn mixture sprinkle chaat masala vegetables. Mixture again sprouts and corn mixture. Pour sweet curd.sprinkle pomegranate seeds and nylon sev coriander and chaat masala.Tasty delicious Tokari is ready to serve..
If you find this Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.