Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian one pot curry recipe. You can cook spicy indian one pot curry using 37 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Indian One Pot Curry:
- Prepare of basic sauce.
- Get of oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of clarified butter / cooking butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 3 large of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 stalk of curry leaves, chopped.
- Get 4 each of green chillies.
- Get 5 large of ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare of beans (soaked for 12+ hours at least).
- Take 50 grams of black eyed peas.
- Provide 50 grams of black gram.
- You need 50 grams of lima beans.
- Take 8 each of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of water.
- You need of vegetables.
- Take 2 medium of potatoes.
- Use 2 medium of brinjals / eggplants.
- Get 2 medium of carrots.
- Get 250 grams of bottle gourd / calabash.
- Get 250 grams of yellow pumpkin.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of masalas.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of finishing.
- Prepare 1 cup of tamarind sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro leaves.
Instructions to make Spicy Indian One Pot Curry:
- Rinse the soaked beans and pressure cook them with 7-8 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp turmeric powder, all of the curry powder, salt and water enough to just cover the beans. The cooked beans should be intact but mush at the slightest pressure. Set aside..
- Roughly chop the vegetables and boil them till they are 3/4th cooked. Boiling the bottle gourd / calabash separately is advisable as it will disintegrate if cooked as much as the other vegetables. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a large curry pot. Add the clarified butter to it and let it melt..
- Next, add the mustard seeds and the fennel seeds and let them sputter. Add the fenugreek seeds. Take care not to burn them as it would spoil the basic sauce..
- Add the chopped onion to this and fry till they are semi translucent after which add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell is no more..
- Add the chopped curry leaves and slitted green chillies and fry. The aroma at this point would be a rich smell without any rawness to it..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and let the mixture blend. Add the salt and remaining turmeric powder, all of the red chilli powder to this. Let the tomatoes dissolve and the oil separate. Add a little stock from the boiled vegetables if the mixture is too dry..
- After the basic sauce is ready, add all the beans and vegetables along with the water it was cooked in. If you feel that the liquid part of the curry is less, add hot water and mix it in. Let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- Add the tamarind sauce and asafoetida to the curry and boil for another 5 minutes. Finish with chopped cilantro leaves and serve hot..
- This curry can be eaten with rice, any kind of bread or even as a stand alone dish, sort of like an Indian version of the Mexican chili. You can customize the beans and vegetables according to their availability in your vicinity..
If you find this Spicy Indian One Pot Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.