Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to juicy and big pork belly meat curry made in a pressure cooker recipe. You can have juicy and big pork belly meat curry made in a pressure cooker using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker:
- Take 600 grams of Lumped pork belly meat.
- Provide 2 small of Carrot.
- Take 4 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 stalk of Celery.
- Take 1 of Apples Ruby apples if you have them.
- Provide 1 stalk of Japanese leek or green onion (the green part).
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1 of Herbs such as parsley, thyme, and cumin.
- Prepare 2 of cloves/pieces of eachh Garlic and ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of each Japanese Worcester sauce, soy sauce, honey.
- You need 1 of enough for 10 servings Curry roux Store-bought.
Instructions to make Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker:
- Cut the pork into large 3~5 cm cubes, season with salt and pepper, let sit for 20 minutes outside the fridge. Cut the vegetables while you wait..
- Peel the skins of the apple and carrots, and cut into 2 cm cubes. Cut the onions into 2 cm cubes..
- Remove the Ieaves and sinews from the celery (use the leaves in bouquet garni), cut into 2 cm, and grate the ginger and garlic..
- Cut the green onions open and spread them out, roll up with herbs such bay leaf, parsley leaf, celery leaf, thyme leaf etc., and tie with kitchen string to make a bouquet garni..
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a frying pan, add onions, and sauté over low heat for 15-20 minutes..
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and sauté until the meat browns. Finally, add grated garlic and ginger, and cook through..
- Add carrots, apple, celery, sautéed onions, bouquet garni, and pork into a pressure cooker in order, along with 1 tablespoon salt and 3 cups water..
- Turn on the heat without covering with a lid, bring to a boil and remove the scum, cover with a lid after skimming, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes once steam starts coming out of the pressure bobble, and then turn off the heat..
- Let sit in the pot for 10 minutes to dissipate the pressure. If the pressure will not lower, splash water on the lid to lower the temperature. Next, take off the lid, and take out the bouquet garni..
- Add 1 tablespoon each of Japanese Worcester sauce, honey, and soy sauce, turn the pressure cooker back on over low heat with the lid off, and boil for about 20 minutes..
- Add curry roux last, boil over a low heat for 10 minutes after it dissolves, and it is done!.
If you find this Juicy and Big Pork Belly Meat Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.