Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai coconut curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai coconut curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai coconut curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To cook thai coconut curry soup you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai coconut curry soup:
- Prepare 64 oz of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 can (14 ounces) of lite coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of carrot, finely diced.
- Take 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- Prepare 8 oz of thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms.
- Get 7 oz of rice noodles.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste (more or less, depending on how hot you like it).
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Take 1 of small lime, juice and zest.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 1 of fresh baby spinach, for serving.
Instructions to make Thai coconut curry soup:
- Add all ingredients, except noodles, spinach, and tomatoes, to large stock pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer an additional 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain…
- To serve, place a bit of noodles and a few spinach leaves in soup bowl and ladle soup over top..
If you find this Thai coconut curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.