Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry recipe. You can cook tomato curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato curry:
- Prepare 2 kg of tomatoes.
- Use 3 of thin sliced potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of boiled peas.
- Use 1/2 kg of sliced paneer.
- Get 5 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of besan.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 8-10 cups of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3 of sliced onions.
- Provide as needed of Coriander to garnish.
- Get 1 tbsp of degi mirch.
- Provide 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Tomato curry:
- Take a pressure cooker and add properly washed and diced tomatoes in it.now add 1 tbsp salt in it and 5 cups water in it.close the pressure cooker and whistle it at low flame till tomatoes are properly boiled..
- Now open the cooker and let it cool at room temperature.once it gets cool; take blender and blend it into fine puree.sieve this puree and remove extra extract from it.take the liquid part and put it aside..
- Take a pan and add oil in it.once oil is hot put zeera in it.cook it for 1-2 min and add thin sliced onions in it.cook it for 10 min at medium flame.now add potatoes in it cook it for 10 min till it softens. Now add boiled peas in it.cook it for 5 min and add all pulses in it along with besan stir it and cook it for another 2 min.now switch off the flame and keep it aside..
- Take tomato puree and put it in pressure cooker.add remaining water in it and onion masala in it.stir it properly and whistle it on low flame for about 1 hour.after 1 hour switch off the flame and open the cooker.check whether the curry is ready.now add sugar in it and cook it for another five minutes.our tomato curry is ready..
- Serve this with some slices of paneer and garnish it with some finely chopped coriander. Very yummy and tasty must try once.
If you find this Tomato curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.