Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy authentic vegetable ✿ indian curry recipe. To make healthy authentic vegetable ✿ indian curry you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry:
- Use 2 of Onions.
- Take 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Get 1 of Canned tomatoes.
- Get 200 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cumin (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry:
- Mince the onions and eggplant..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry half of the onions..
- When the moisture has evaporated, and the minced onions start to stick to each other, add the remaining onions and salt, then continue stir-frying..
- When the moisture is gone, mix in the curry powder and cumin..
- Add the eggplant and canned tomatoes. Mix well while mashing the tomatoes..
- When everything is well blended, pour in the soy milk and cover with a lid. Simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally, and add some more water if it looks like the curry might be getting burned..
- Add the honey, mix well, and it's done. I garnished it with spinach for color..
If you find this Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.