Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paddy straw mushroom curry (home style) recipe. To cook paddy straw mushroom curry (home style) you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style):
- Use 200 gm of paddy straw mushroom.
- Use 1 of potato boiled, peeled & cut into cubes.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style):
- First of all wash the mushrooms and then cut into slices..
- Transfer them to a bowl with some water. Add in 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Then strain and gently squeeze the mushrooms and keep aside..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add the mushrooms. Saute for 3-4 minutes or till the water contained in the mushrooms dries up. Remove and keep aside..
- Add remaining oil to heat in the same pan. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin seeds and saute till they turn aromatic..
- Add chopped onion and fry till brown. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and saute for few seconds. Next add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and saute for a couple of minutes until oil starts releasing from the masala..
- Then add chopped tomato and cook till it is soft and mushy..
- Now add mushrooms and potatoes. Saute for a while. Then add water as required. Cover and cook on a medium flame for about 10 minutes or till it reaches a desired consistency..
- Add garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves. Cover and switch off the flame..
- Thus ready is the delicious home style paddy straw mushroom curry for being served hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Paddy Straw Mushroom Curry (Home Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.