Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice with potato fry and palak roti thepla recipe. You can cook curd rice with potato fry and palak roti thepla using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla:
- Take 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Take 3 cup of curd.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of curry leaves.
- Use Pinch of Hing/asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 2 of green chilli slice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use of Potato fry.
- Prepare 3 of potato chopped into cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of green chiili ginger paste.
- Prepare of For palak thepla.
- Get 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped palak(spinach).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of kasturi methi.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli ginger paste.
- Get as needed of Oil for shallow fry.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla:
- Soak rice for 1 hour. Then cooked in pressure cooker adding water and salt. Once cooked mash it..
- For tempering- take a kadai add oil once get heat add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,hing, chiili,ginger,and mix it once everything gets fry and get fragnant pour it into the cooked rice and mix it..
- Rice should not be hot. Add curd into it and mix it. You can even add 1 cup milk to the rice to prevent curd turning sour Take it in a bowl and keep it into the fridge until it gets chill. Or cool it completely. Garnier with pomegranate seeds and raisins.
- For potato fry- take a pan add oil once get heat add potato and fry it for few minutes add all masala and saute it and cook it add little water and close the lid. Cook in low flame until potatoes get cooked.
- For palak thepla- take a big vessel add palak wheat flour all masala and knead the dough adding water knead the dough smooth like roti. Rest it for 15 minutes cover it. After that grease your hand and make small ball and roll it like roti on board. Keep tawa to get heat now roast roti adding oil on both sides shallow fry it..
- Serve thepla with potato fry and curd rice..
If you find this Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.