Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy baby potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy baby potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baby potato curry recipe. You can have spicy baby potato curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy baby potato curry:
- Use of To grind.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Bengal gram dal.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of urad dal.
- Take 1 teaspoon of peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
- Take 4 of large garlic pieces.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 inch of coconut-.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use of To Temper.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Get 2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 kg of baby potatoes.
Steps to make Spicy baby potato curry:
- Heat a tawa, dry roast the ingredients in medium flame- 2 teaspoon Bengal gram dal, 2 teaspoon urad dal, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon peppercorn, 1 teaspoon fennel seeds and 2 red chillies.
- Once roasted, allow the spices to cool down and then transfer to a mixie jar.
- Along with the spices add the ingredients and grind to a fine paste – 4 large garlic pieces, chopped 1/2 inch ginger, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder, 2 teaspoon chilli powder, 2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 inch coconut- 2 pieces and necessary salt and water.
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and make tiny holes using fork, so that the masala will get coated well.
- Heat a kadai and add 2 teaspoon oil, temper with 2 teaspoon mustard seeds and once the seeds start to splutter, add the boiled potatoes and mix well.
- Add the ground masala to the potatoes and mix well, add required water to cook the masala with the potatoes.
- Once the masala starts thickening, turn off the stove and add a teaspoon of coconut oil for a good flavour. Spicy potato curry ready to serve.
- Serve the spicy potato curry hot with rice varieties like sambar rice, rasam rice,curd rice and rotis.
- Potatoes can be replaced with paneer and cauliflower.
If you find this Spicy baby potato curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.