Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makhana Kaju Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana Kaju Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana kaju curry recipe. You can cook makhana kaju curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Makhana Kaju Curry:
- Get 1 of Potato.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of makhane.
- Use 15-20 of cashewnuts.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 of "piece ginger.
- Provide 4-6 pods of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Provide 2 tb of sp kasuri methi.
- Get 2 tb of sp cooking oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Take 1 glass of water.
Instructions to make Makhana Kaju Curry:
- Wash peel and chop potatoes and dry roast makhana till pink..
- Soak around 15 cashew nuts in half cup of milk leaving 5 for garnishing for 30 minutes..
- Wash, peel and chop onion, tomato, green chilli, ginger and garlic. Add soaked cashew nuts and Grind it to a smooth paste in a mixer..
- Heat cooking oil in a pressure cooker. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put onion Tomato paste and sauté on low flame till it leaves the sides. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander seeds powder and mix. Add chopped potatoes, cashew nuts and makhane..
- Mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add water and mix. Place the lid and pressure cook till 2 – 3 whistles Switch off the flame. Let pressure releases automatically..
- Serve hot with chapatti, parantha or puri garnished with Cashew nuts..
If you find this Makhana Kaju Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.