Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Get of For the gravy.
- Prepare 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- Get 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- Get of For the paneer.
- Get 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.