Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burmese Curry with Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burmese Curry with Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burmese curry with noodles recipe. To cook burmese curry with noodles you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Burmese Curry with Noodles:
- You need of For Curry:.
- Get 1 of Chicken Breast 110 rps.
- Get 1/2 packet of spaghetti 50 rps.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil 10 rps.
- Take 21/2 cup of coconut milk 75 rps.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice 5 rps.
- Get 11/2 tbsp of whole coriander 2 rps.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole black pepper 2 rps.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin 1 rp.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric 1rp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste 5 rps.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste 2 rps.
- Get 5 of whole button chilies 2 rps.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water -.
- Get 1/4 cup of boiled black chickpeas 3 rps.
- You need 8 of curry leaves 5 rps.
- Provide of Garnish:.
- Get of Fried onions 2 rps.
- Use of Fried Garlic 2rps.
- You need of Green chilies 1 rp.
- Get of Coriander 1rp.
- Get of Chilli flakes 1rp.
- Provide of Boiled Egg 8 rps.
Steps to make Burmese Curry with Noodles:
- In a pot boil water with salt and oil and add the spaghetti. Cook until al dente. Strain and keep aside..
- In a spice blender, add ginger, garlic, black pepper, coriander and make a smooth paste..
- In a blender add 21/2 cups of water and fresh coconut and blend until you see it turning into milk. Sieve the milk from the coconut and save it for later use..
- In a wok, add oil and heat on medium flame. Add red chilies, cumin and curry leaves. As they splutter add the chicken and fry until light golden. Now add salt, turmeric and fry for a minute until oil separates. Next add the water and coconut milk and bring it to a boil. Now lower the flame and let it cook until you reach the desired consistency. Lastly add lemon juice and boiled chickpeas and turn off the flame..
- In a bowl, add the spaghetti, pour over the curry and garnish with boiled egg, fried onion, fried garlic and all of what is mentioned. Squeeze lemon and devour hot. ENJOY 🥢.
If you find this Burmese Curry with Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.