Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna curry recipe. To cook tuna curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of generic curry powder blend.
- Use 2 of salam leaves (see Note).
- Use 2 kg of diced fresh tuna.
- Take 500 ml (2 cups) of coconut cream.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Get of steamed rice, to serve.
- Use 6 of red bird's-eye chillies.
- Provide 2 pieces of fresh turmeric, peeled.
- You need 8 of golden eschalots.
- Provide 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of palm oil.
- Use 10 of candlenuts.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 cm of knob galangal, peeled.
- You need 1 stalk of lemongrass, smashed and left whole.
Instructions to make Tuna curry:
- For the paste, place all the ingredients except 125 ml (½ cup) of the palm oil and the lemongrass into a spice grinder or food processor and blend to a smooth paste..
- Heat the remaining palm oil in a wok over high heat. Add the paste and lemongrass and cook for about 5 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in the curry powder and salam leaves, then add the tuna and gently stir, making sure the tuna doesn’t break up..
- Add the coconut cream, season to taste and bring to the boil. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and stand for 30 minutes before serving with steamed rice..
- NOTES Salam leaves are Indonesian bay leaves. You can substitute with curry leaves or bay leaves..
If you find this Tuna curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.