Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable curry recipe. To make mixed vegetable curry you only need 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed vegetable curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 cup of beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 of slit green chillies.
- Provide 2 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 3-4 of Tomato puree ( tomatoes).
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take as required of Little Cashew paste.
- Provide 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Mixed vegetable curry:
- First roughly wash and chop all veggies, thoroughly.In a large vessel keep water to boil and add salt..
- Now add potato,carrot and beans.Allow it to boil..
- After few minutes add cauliflower and green peas.As cauliflower get cooked soon..
- Boil till veggies gets cooked 80%.And transfer to another bowl containing cold water.so that veegies color retains..
- Now in a pan add oil, jeera and green chillies.Give a quick stir..
- Next add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.Fry till onions get translucent..
- Next add tomato puree.And cook for a minute..
- Now add dry powders like chilli powder,coriander powder, jeera powder,salt and turmeric. Mix well and cook till oil get separated..
- Now add cashew paste.This paste enhances the taste of gravy.(I soaked few cashews in warm water for sometime and grinded it to fine paste). Mix well..
- Now add 1 cup of water.adjust the consistency and cover and allow it to boil..
- Add garam masala and cooked veggies.Mix well.Adjust salt.cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.So that veggies blend well with the gravy..
- Finally add coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, poori..
If you find this Mixed vegetable curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.