Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bengali Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali chicken curry recipe. To make bengali chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bengali Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken breasts.
- Get 2 of onion, pureed.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potatoes, parboiled, peeled.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 3 of dry red chilli.
- Take 200 grams of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves.
- Use 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Get 1 dash of sugar.
Steps to make Bengali Chicken Curry:
- First marinate the chicken breast pieces with salt and turmeric powder. Close the container and store in freezer for 1 hour..
- Parboil the potatoes and peel them. Then cut them into halves..
- In a separate bowl, add the onion puree, ginger garlic paste and tomato paste one after another. Now add cumin powder and red chilli powder. Mix well and keep aside, lidded. This is the masala of the curry..
- Bring the oil to boil and fry the potatoes from step 2 till they just turn golden. Remove and place on paper towels. Maintain temperature of the oil..
- To the hot oil, add the garlic cloves. Take care as to not burn them. Lightly toast cumin seeds, dry red chillies, bay leaves and sugar till oil turns red and fragrant..
- Add the masala from step 3 and keep frying till oil leaves the mixture and appears on the edges. This is a sure shot sign of the fact that the masala has been cooked..
- Add 2 cups of water and add the marinated chicken breasts. Bring it to boil and close the lid..
- After 5 minutes, open the lid off the vessel and add the fried potatoes. Close the lid and boil for another 10 minutes, preferably in a pressure cooker..
- Finally sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander leaves. Your chicken curry is ready!! Nom. Nom..
If you find this Bengali Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.