Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nasi Goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nasi goreng recipe. You can cook nasi goreng using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nasi Goreng:
- Provide cup of fulls of diced carrot.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Use 1 of small broccoli.
- Provide of hot curry powder.
- Take of tumeric.
- Use of chilli powder.
- Provide of dark soya sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 of day old rice – spiced.
- Use of chicken leg or thigh.
- Prepare of flat peas.
Instructions to make Nasi Goreng:
- Boil the rice up 24hrs before Use 2 frying pans and heat up a little oil, 1 for all the vegetables and second for flat peas. Fry on a medium to high heat.
- Flake in chicken leg/thighs a heat through Keep an eye on the vegetables.
- Add the rice and spice up to taste…. hot 😉.
- Make a hollow in the rice and fry up the eggs… let them cook almost half way then mix it all up…. I used 2 eggs.
- Add and mix up all the vegetables and rice before adding soya sauce to taste… heat for another 5 mins or so.
- Throw on a fried egg… job done… thank to my Nepalese Gurkha friends for the recipe..
If you find this Nasi Goreng recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.