Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chana dal & Palak curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal & Palak curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal & palak curry recipe. To cook chana dal & palak curry you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chana dal & Palak curry:
- Take 1 bunch of palak(spinach).
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of chana dal.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use leaves of Few Coriander.
Steps to make Chana dal & Palak curry:
- Wash & chop bunch of Palak / spinach leaves let aside in water.
- Wash & soaked chana dal for about 30 minutes.
- Now add both in a cook wear dish then add few more ingredients like tomatoes chopped, salt, ginger garlic paste, Garam masala powder & oil.
- Now mix everything and keep it on stovetop on high flame burner until two whistles.
- Make a paste of half onion adding green chilli then take the other half onion chop it and in another pan add oil and fry onions till golden brown add cumin seeds and the paste prepared with onion and green chilli stir fry for two minutes the smell of onion will be disappeared further add coriander leaves and simmer the stove.
- Now see the plak dal just dry it little and add all the things together in one dish with onion chilli prepared with cumin tadka/tempering.
- Just keep on low flame for 2 minutes after everything is in one dish add 1 teaspoon ghee and off the flame it’s ready to relish with rice or chapati either goes well..
If you find this Chana dal & Palak curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.