Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanta (fish bones) veggies curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanta (fish bones) veggies curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanta (fish bones) veggies curry recipe. You can have kanta (fish bones) veggies curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kanta (fish bones) veggies curry:
- Use 1 of Hilsha fish head part.
- You need 2 of Potato cut into cubes.
- You need 5-6 cubes of pumpkin.
- Provide 3 of Parwal/ pointed gourd cut into 3 piece of each.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic chopped.
- Provide 5-6 of slitted green chilli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get as needed of Mustard oil.
Instructions to make Kanta (fish bones) veggies curry:
- Clean head part of hilsha fish and marinate with salt and turmeric powder..
- Add mustard oil in a wok and deep fry the head part of fish and break into small parts and keep aside..
- In a same wok add mustard oil if needed. Shallow fry the vegetable with salt and turmeric powder till it becomes tender and keep aside..
- In a same wok add chopped garlic and saute till it become golden brown. Add turmeric and red cilli powder and saute by adding sprinkle of water. Add all vegetables and 1 cup of hot water and cook for 10 min. Add head part of fish, sugar and green chilli..
- Kanta veggies curry is ready to be served..
If you find this Kanta (fish bones) veggies curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.