Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paalak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paalak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely buy many items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paalak paneer recipe. You can have paalak paneer using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paalak Paneer:
- You need 14 oz of Block of Paneer Cheese (Cubed).
- Take 3 oz of Garam Masala Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Get 1 small of Diced Tomatoe.
- Take 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for spinache).
- Use 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for browning paneer cheese in frying pan).
- Take 1 bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
Instructions to make Paalak Paneer:
- Gather all ingredients beforehand so you know if anything is missing..
- Take block of Paneer Cheese and dice into medium-small cubes,.
- Fry cubes of Paneer Cheese in skillet on stovetop using medium-low heat & 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
- Place frozen chopped spinache in large cooking pot with 1 cup extra virgin olive oil. Then boil with onion, curry, tomatoe, and garlic for 1hr or until creamed..
- Once boiling mixture has a creamed texture you can then introduce the cubes of paneer cheese into the pot..
- Stir well and let cook an additional 10 minutes.
- CAREFUL IT MAY BE HOT! Let cool 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Paalak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.