Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To cook prawn curry you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 250 gm of prawns.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of chopped baby corn, capsicum.
- You need 8 of red chilli soaked in warm water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 7 of tulsi leaves.
- Take 2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Prawn Curry:
- Make paste of onion tomato soaked red chilli, ginger garlic, tulsi and make fine paste.
- Heat oil 1tbsp in pan and saute above paste in it..
- Now add all vegetables and prawns and mix it. Add salt and when it starts boiling add coconut milk and salt..
- Then add 1tbsp of sugar and let it cook for 5 mins..
- Serve it with hot steamy rice..
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.