Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Tomato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Tomato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer tomato curry recipe. To make palak paneer tomato curry you need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer Tomato Curry:
- Prepare of For balls.
- You need 250 gm of paneer.
- You need 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Use 1.1/2 cup of besan.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1.1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Oil for deep fry.
- You need of For gravy.
- Take 4 of big tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of to taste Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 of small size onion finely chopped.
- Provide 7-8 of garlic clove paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Use of Coriander leaves finally chopped.
- Take 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 4-5 of water for boiling tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of cream.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Tomato Curry:
- Heat one tbsp oil and add chopped Palak.
- Cook the Palak until the water evaporates and let it cool, grind it in a mixer grinder to make a paste.
- Add besan red chilli powder salt jeera powder, Garam Masala and baking soda in the palak paste..
- Mix the above mixture to make a dough..
- To prepare paneer balls crumble the Paneer add Garam Masala,salt and knead to form a dough.
- Prepare balls out of the Paneer dough.
- Now make a small circular Roti of palak dough and enclose the Paneer balls in it.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the balls till the golden brown..
- For gravy preparation slit tomatoes from the bottom..
- Boil the tomato in the water.
- Remove the skin of the tomato.
- Now grind the tomatoes to make a smooth paste.
- Now heat up the oil in the Pan and add ajwain,Hing, curry leaves, onion,garlic paste and saute it well and add the tomato puree.
- Now add garam masala powder,salt 1 cup of water, red chilli powder and stir it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now add all the fried balls in it and cook for five minutes,garnish with coriander leaves and kasuri methi.
If you find this Palak Paneer Tomato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.