Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry recipe. To cook indian curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Curry:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion Large.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese (1oz).
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Use 1 lb of Chicken, cubed.
Steps to make Indian Curry:
- If using ground beef, brown the beef separately and drain..
- Saute onions in Olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients except meat, water and cream cheese, mix well..
- Add chicken until cooked. Add browned beef if using ground beef..
- Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins..
- Add cream cheese, simmer another 10 mins and mix until smooth..
If you find this Indian Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.